BUSINESS ACCELERATOR 3:1
Our EXCLUSIVE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ONLY FOR CEOS's and Company leaders
Leadership is hard. Doing it alone is even harder.
A recent survey performed by RHR international found that:
The intensity of the CEO’s job, coupled with the scarcity of peers to confide in, creates potentially dangerous feelings of isolation among chief executives. Fifty percent of all CEOs report experiencing loneliness in the role, and of this group, 61% believe that the isolation hinders their performance. First-time CEOs are particularly susceptible to this isolation, with nearly 70% of those who experience loneliness saying it negatively affects their ability to do their jobs. Nearly half of all CEOs estimate that most other leaders experience similar feelings of loneliness.
Sharing with your peers, who understand what you are dealing with, helps relieve that sense of isolation.
- Hear the truth
- Grow personally and professionally by addressing your toughest issues.
- Ascenti members get BETTER results.
- Learn from your peers plus the best experts.
- The Quality of members.Is carefully selected.
- Focus on the important things.
- A dedicated facilitator.
- Group meetings are supplemented with monthly individual sessions and a networking evening.
What Business Accelerator 3:1 are not:
- An opportunity to sell to other members. Direct solicitation is strictly prohibited. Members who conduct significant business with another, jeopardize the unbiased nature of the Group. In addition, this is a monthly retreat for members. They are not selling anyone and do not expect to be sold to.
- A place to network. Networking can, and does, happen as a result of routine meetings with your fellow group members, but it is the not primary purpose of the organization. (there is the networking event )We exist to help you become a better leader who makes better decisions and gets better results
Listen the podcast to find out more what is the difference between Ascenti Business Accelerator 3:1 and Business Breakfast.